November 10, 2015

From WDAY.com

A Menahga hunter was seriously burned by a space heater in his deer stand on Saturday afternoon.

Keith Sheperski, 54, was hunting with his teenage son in Menahga when his pants caught on fire from what’s described as a “sunflower” type space heater.

Sheperdski suffered third degree burns and had to be taken by helicopter to the Hennipen County Medical Center. His 15 year old son sustained minor injuries and was treated at the scene.

Newsletter

Contact Us

Committee to Abolish Sport Hunting / C.A.S.H.
P.O. Box 562
New Paltz, NY 12561
845/256-1400