India: Hunter electrocuted

https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Madurai/electrocuted/article35176583.ece

7/06/2021

E. Vallikumar, 28, of Kallidaikurichi near Ambasamudram in Tirunelveli district got electrocuted when he touched live electric fence around a farm near Alangulam on Monday night. He went for hunting wild animals with his friends. When they crossed a farm near Kuruvankottai – Thuththikulam Road, he came in contact with a live electric fence and died on the way to the hospital.

Newsletter

Contact Us

Committee to Abolish Sport Hunting / C.A.S.H.
P.O. Box 562
New Paltz, NY 12561
845/256-1400